Parent's Counselling Sessions
Parent's counselling sessions was conducted for VI to VIII & IX - X class parent separately in 2 sessions to address childhood & adolescence issues.
Parents discussed their issues with resource person Ms. Geetanjali (Counsellor CBSE) . She discussed about general behavioural issues of children across different stages. Suggested tips for understanding children better in positive way.
Film session by World Kids Foundation
Dr. Sangeeta (Lecturer history St. Stephen College) World Kids Foundation screened movies (Cartoon or Symbolic) to inculcate moral value & for character building. Film session was followed by interaction session related to the film to make children think upon these issues.
Career Councelling Workshop by Mr. Jitin Chawla
Workshop conducted for class XIth students about profession related to different stream. He gave some motivating tips to the students for how to utilize their potential.
- Visit to Eternal Gandhi Multimedia ...
- Visit to Indian Air Force Museum...
- SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS 2016-2017...
- Swachh Paryavaran Rally...
- 12 students along with 2 teachers f...
- A Visit to Parle-G, Biscuit Factory...
- Felicitation Ceremony for JEE( MAIN...
- योगा क...
- Students scored above 90% CBSE Res...